Friday, February 26, 2010

The Responsibility of Twitter Time Travel

I wish I was a time traveler,I'd go back to age 12, and do my life over and avoid all my lunacy

I wish I was a time traveler,I'd go back in time and fix peoples worst mistakes, I wish I was a time traveler so I could save them

I wish I was a time traveler so I could go back to the greatest moments of my life and relive them over and over again

I wish I was a time traveler so I could fast forward past all of the pain in my life

I wish I was a time traveler so I could just freeze time in a an amazing moment or place and just stay in that feeling for as long as i wanted, maybe even forever...

I wish I was a time traveler so I wouldn't have to be here.

It was on this table, it was on this tree, why can't I go back and save us

I wish I was a time traveler so I could go back and fix all the stupid choices I've made...then again maybe I don't...

I wish I was a time traveler so I could just freeze time and just sit...and think,in quiet,alone

No comments:

Post a Comment