Saturday, February 20, 2010

Random isht

maybe you should make a list for me, cause i dont know how to feel, or maybe you should stay a mystery cause i've already thrown everything out that doesn't make sense, to find a thousand more things that don't make sense-Copeland/Matteo

i came out of my cage and i've been doin just fine...until my stomach got sick, but its all in my head, cause shes touching his chest now, cause hes taking off her dress now, let me go jealousy, turing a saint into the sea, i guess its just the price i pay, when destiny keeps calling me to open up my eager eyes, cause i'm Mr. Brightside.- The Killers/Matteo's life

No more runnin', says my mind, all this movement has just proved your kisses hard to find, older harmony that I see, friends I once had turn their thoughts away from me, no more runnin', I’ve got to breathe, on back porches with the torch of a firefly lit tree, it's what I hope for,no more runnin', I locked my bones and trapped my feet,I told them I found ‘em a place to be, and stick like candy in your teeth, when you lose your faith in me, no more runnin', says my mind, all this movement has just proved your kisses hard to find...
It's what I hope for, It's what I hope for...
No more runnin'
No more runnin'
No more runnin'
No more runnin'- Animal Collective

(Edited Version)
Lightning strikes inside my chest to keep me up at night, i dream of ways to make you all understand my pain, understand that no one really ever wins in heartbreak warfare, I don't care if we don't sleep at all tonight, we're all gonna get it right, maybe lay our weapons down and find out that it's all a game and that Disappointment has a name, it's heartbreak, Heartbreak Warfare.-John Mayer/Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment